Thursday, November 17, 2011

Our Little Angels!

Victoria Secret is showcasing their angel collection right now and so I thought I would introduce our Angles.
Our Pink Destroying Angel is Asher...

He runds around destroying all that is in his path

Look at him! He is ready to run rampant around the house!

Then there is our Snow Angel. She has fallen in love with the name 'Snow' and that is what she now calls most of her dolls.


I am really just showing off her hair, which she isn't a big fan of and I force her to have, because I think it is adorable. We have to compromise on the hair (she gets to pick out her outfit and I get to do her hair, of course I still have to approve all outfits)


Then there is our Spider Angel... or just out little Angel who is dressed up like a spider for Halloween.


I forgot to post Halloween pictures, so here they are. Jude is the cutest Spider ever. Asher an adorable monkey (please do not call him a gorilla to his face!). And Eve is Rapunzel once again (at least I only had to make hair).


I am not sure why, but their favorite thing to do is dump out the toy boxes and climb in them. At least they are happy and quiet.


The other day I heard this faint call: "Mommy! I stuck!!" I go into the entry way to see this. He was stuck.

1 comment:

Grammarules said...

You're right they are little angels. I can't believe how big they're getting. I especially like the 'Mommy, I stuck!'