Let the party begin! We invited some friends over to celebrate. This is one of Asher I just thought was so cute. He obviously loved the bbq'd chicken.
These are the easiest things ever and so darling. Cupcakes in a cone. Simply fill your cupcake holders with batter like normal (DON"T forget the paper liners), then put a cone on each one upside down and bake. The batter fills the cone enough to secure it and when you frost them they look like ice cream treats. LOVED IT!
...So did Jude. He downed the whole thing. I think he is feeling the effects of a bit too much sugar today!
The Ladies enjoying their treats
On Sunday we opened gifts, this would be Jude's favorite (thanks Emma, Ben, Erick, and Camille)!
Jude M.D. I don't know who liked the presents more: Eve, Asher or Jude. Jude is a genius (of course) and will be entering medical school this year (which is why we got him his own medical kit). Asher is our engineer (he will design and destroy train tracks), and Eve will be working for the CIA as an informant (she is very good at that).
This is just too cute. The buds!
2 comments:
I can't get enough of Asher's curly cues!!! I love my three little munchkins!! Happy belated birthday to the Juder Bug
I can't get enough of Asher's curly cues!!! I love my three little munchkins!! Happy belated birthday to the Juder Bug
Post a Comment