Eve had a birthday party to go to. It was a pirates and princess party and this is what she chose to be. She loves Disney's new cartoon 'Jake and the Neverland Pirates'. Izzy is the girl and so we made a costume that was as close as we could make it to Izzy's. The bag around her neck is pixie dust.


If you had told me 3 years ago that I would sew a bag with a pretty little flower on it I would have laughed. Me? Sew? HA!
...well, here is the bag...
...and the dresses that follow
(details of the butterflies I made up)
These were obviously not my 2nd and 3rd projects but I have made some progress in the last few years. I am going to do my best to improve, in hopes that someone somewhere might want to buy one of these lovely creations. The design is my own and so are all the butterflies sewn on.
This one is more of a pixie type dress so it is supposed to be shorter.
1 comment:
I am impressed. Those dresses are so pretty!
Post a Comment