Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Chandelier, Christmas and Cute Kids

Since we moved into our home I have told Mark that I 'hate' the dining room chandelier. 'Gross!" were my words. If you are offended because you like it, well this is my blog and I can say I thought it was ugly.
We sold it! That was the agreement Mark and I came to-If I could sell it, I could get a new one (Mark didn't think the chandelier was ugly)...
This is the before


This is what we have now.

I LOVE it! Not too trendy (I have a thing with getting stuff that everyone else has, you end up hating it since you see it everywhere. This was classic, yet with a modern touch. I love the white shades. The cranberry wreaths are obviously just decoration for the season and are not permanent (that would have been a deal breaker). With the curtains and eventually the casement for our dishes I will love this room instead of find it unfinished and not me! I will probably always love a bit more of a vintage style and by that I mean a bit Victorian. Vintage is the new Antique;)


Here is our Tree. Not the best shot I know, but I am not a photographer. It is the best your going to get.


Now I just couldn't post without these adorable little humans that run around my house all day! Asher likes to read books to himself (I think they have a better storyline when he reads them).


Jude is getting so big, this isn't the best shot of him, kind of outta focus.


This is sweet, he has such a cutie and he is starting to pull himself up to furniture. Maybe by two he will be walking...maybe


To get Eve and Asher our of our hair while we did the 'boring' stuff on the christmas tree, we sent them outside in the pouring rain. When they knocked on the door a while later this is what we found. I have no explanation for Asher's outfit. He had grabbed his summer hat before going outside; needless to say it is ruined.




He really is this nutty!

No comments: