Friday, November 5, 2010

Family photos and baby Jude

Here are the newest photos of Jude and the family. Jude already looks different than in these photos, he is getting so chubby.












Halloween! This is what it is like in our family when you try to take a photo. Argh!!!!!



Asher LOVED his costume. He would wobble around to make the arms sway. I was surprised how much he liked it. He was so dang cute!!!


Our Princess and Spider hangin' out on Halloween


The Trunk or Treat a few days earlier. Little Jude was the cutest Zebra. He did very well hanging out with Mom giving out candy.



I had made Eve this Tinker Bell costume for Halloween; we then bought her wings and a wand. She looked so cute and wore it to her playschool Halloween party. Then for Halloween she refused to be TInker Bell. She got her own costume out of the dress ups and declared she was Rapunzel: She had a purple dress just like the movie, and a pink long piece of fabric to be her long hair. She was thrilled with her new costume, I was bummed that she didn't wear the one I had labored over.

Our little Zebra.