Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Eve!!!!!

Eve FINALLY turned 4. More important, it was FINALLY her Birthday. She has been waiting for this day for a very long time. Her first party was with Tricia's parents and Eve was allowed to choose her decorations for her cake... she even got to decorate it (can you tell?)


She had to wear Asher's little Indian Hat while she opened presents, she thought the hat was a tiara.

Wearing her handmade gifts


The dress ripped the first day she wore it, off we went to the fabric store to by more durable organza.


I love the dress even more now. After this picture we hemmed the underskirt because it was so long. We added the roses and gathered the bottom. Even better than before!

Asher, after dumping his waffles and syrup on his head. I had to stick the picture in here.



Eve's Friend Party. Her Grandma Struk came down and brought the party with her!


All the kiddies


Eve got another princess dress. I think she is set for a while


Eating their cupcakes. It was tons of kids and tons of fun.

2 comments:

Jen Heninger said...

That's more of a party than I have ever have!! Tehe dress is SPECTACULAR!!!

Mara said...

Oh Trish!! I love Evie's new bangs! they are so cute on her... and that plaid dress she has on in the christmas pictures is SO adorable! I cant wait to see all of you again!!!! (and jude for the first time!)