Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving AND now for Christmas

Happy HOlidays!!
The one thing I don't like about American Thanksgiving is that it is too close to Christmas. I would rather it be at the beginning of November so that there is sufficient time to get over the holiday before you are frantically preparing for the next; and who can do two turkey dinners so close together? This means you have to think of another type of meal for Christmas and then again for New Years. If There was an extra month between the two holidays I don't think I would be so against two turkey dinners.
We start with a fun time at the crazy malls. Eve and Asher always have to take a turn on the Merry-go-round and who can blame them, it is pretty fun.




Our Little Jude is getting so big. He smiles now and is much more alert. Ahhhh, he is a cutie!


Here is the Turkey dinner. We tried the 'Brine Method' this time and we were not disappointed. The recipe was on food network and it was a apple cider turkey. SOOOOOO good and worth the extra effort. I think we have found our perfect recipe!!! I even made soup that SUnday with the gravy and leftovers.




"It is CHRISTMAS!!!"


Our Tree


Time with Santa (Jude was not so thriled, but Eve did tell Santa what she wanted)


The sad attempts to take some cute family photos. The kids are cute, but slightly crazy!!!

1 comment:

Grammarules said...

Such a cute little family. That turkey looks yummy!