Mark was ready, with his scrubs on he held my hand. I had to have a c-section due to some foreseen issues and I was slightly MORE than nervous. I would not recommend a voluntary c-section, but at least they gave me lost of relaxation medication and I could've cared less what was going on at the time.

First shot of Jude. 6lbs, 7oz and 18 inches long. He was born at 2pm. We are so glad he is here!!!

He does wrinkle his little brow a lot.



Eve doesn't looked thrilled, but it is actually the exact opposite. She loves her baby Jude (that is if she can remember his name). She helps me hold him, bath him, and she even gets toys for him to play with. Right now he is nestled up with her pink 'my little pony' and a tiny stuffed bunny. I guess he will never be lonely.

As thrilled as Asher looks, he could really care less. He is more pleased that Daddy is home with him all day, then the fact that he has a little playmate. Eventually it will be a good thing they are so close in age, for now... well....


The food was more than just disgusting at the hospital. I wasn't hungry the first day or two, but I was famished after that. Mark relieved my hunger by bringing me some 'Chipotles', yummy at anytime, it was heavenly that day.

Asher enjoying hanging out with me at the hospital. He loved the hospital, there were lots of things for him to get into and lots of buttons to push. He is such a big help.

At home

Eve had jaundice when she was born, and one thing they asked us to do was give her lots of skin on skin time. Marked loved it, so one of his favorite things to do when our kids are new born is cuddle with them, skin only. I think it is sweet and nothing gets the babies to sleep faster than a nice warm Dad.

Eve lovin' her baby Jude
2 comments:
Ahhh Jude is soo cute I wish I could see him
I love eve's facial expressions! she is so a mini-you! and then Asher is basically your identical twin baby. its great!
Post a Comment