The rocking chair fabric matches the bedding in what will be the nursery. It has a huge bed in it too.

Even though the fabric is very feminine (according to Mark), I don't care, it was cheap and it is colorful.

The rocking chair was a beast to spray paint (and would have been worse to paint). I will not spray paint another rocking chair!!
I am happiest with the dresser. The black updates it and it looks like we bought it to match our crib. Even Mark had to admit it looks pretty good.

4 comments:
They look great! What a difference!
I might suggest putting some brushed nickel knobs on the dresser and adding a nice change pad to the table top. (One from Target and then get a pb chamois cover for it.)
I agree about the knobs, that is originally what I wanted (the half moon style), but the price of the paint and primer ended up going over our budget, so the black knobs are staying. When the dresser is used for the new baby I will definitely get a real change pad, for now I have a portable change pad on it.
You're SOOOOOO talented!
Very Cute Trishy!!! It turned out so cute. I love the little sail boat mobile in the corner!!!! WEll DONE!!!
Post a Comment