On Labour Day we went to the Brazos Bend National Park. Famous for the Alligators, we set out early in the morning on their nature walk to see if we could spot any of the large green reptiles. We spotted them alright, but more scary were the Gi-normous spiders that had made their home above us across the trees. Dozens of huge spiders webs arched across the path and made it very nerve-wracking to cross underneath. We braved up though, and made our way to the sludgy pond to check out our gator friends. Eve and Asher loved them all.
A blue hereon ( I will get it right!!!)

Look close, it is difficult to see, but there is a spider hanging from the tree!


Eve and Asher looking for Gators (you can actually see the alligator, it looks like a rock in the water).



Asher loved touching the corn snake; Eve refused

She did, however, pet a baby alligator. It was so cute.


Just for your enjoyment. Eve thinks that the 'coon skin hat' is like hair and wears it whenever she is playing princess. The headband is her tiara.
2 comments:
I love the spider-- and I love your belly!! Almost done.(ps, I hate to say it, but it's heron, not herring... think back to Monty Python. Just in case you cared)
I love Evies Princess hair
Post a Comment