Tuesday, April 6, 2010



Happy Easter to everyone.
Eve decided to make her own Easter Bonnet this year (to save money she recycled Asher's Easter Basket, we have taught her well)



We thought it would be fun this year to make cupcake chicks. I hate boiled eggs and so decorating easter eggs is not my thing. I was also way to late and forgot to order the dyes for Ukrainian eggs, so the cupcake chicks were the best I could do. I must admit, they were way more fun than coloring eggs and tasted 10 times better. The kids loved them!!!!




Here is what they were supposed to look like.


Eve is smiling proudly with the one I helped her on. It took a matter of seconds before she devoured it; no hands were used, it was a full face plant.



Here is one of the more creative chicks (a mutant to some, a work of art to others). Amalie had a great time eating it, I think she replaced the eyes and whatever else the jelly bellies represent about 3 times.




The Easter weekend was such a blast, we got a little outdoor stove and had a wiener/marshmallow roast with our good friends. Ahhhhhh, it was so nice. Now we just need some outdoor chairs so it can be comfortable.





And we couldn't put a post up without showing our cute kiddies, I know that is why people are reading our blog anyways (not for us, but to see the cuties). We put up the playpen for Asher outside so he could hang out with us while we did yard work; well, Eve insisted she needed to be in it too. They are hanging out munching on Cheerios.




Our little buddy is taking after his dad and working out. He tried to lift it, we might have to start with some lighter weights.


Hmmm, I just love this picture.

1 comment:

Stephens Family said...

Looks like ya'll had a blast!!!! That pool looks so good right now!!