
This would be Asher enjoying his meal (they didn't have highchairs or booster seats).

We had a shower for Cammie and Eve was thrilled! She got to hand Cammie all her presents and was quite content on not taking any of them (they weren't toys). She was so impressed with the hat our nieces made Cammie too. I totally think it would have been a great veil for the wedding, but Cammie is a tad picky.

The Beautiful Bride.

I am sure that many of you know I am not a big fan of the use of a kilt for weddings, especially because they are often over used. However, when the groom is actually Scottish (not just from Scottish decent, but actually from Scotland), then I am ok with it. All the tartans did match (which I think makes it look better). If you wore a kilt to your wedding please don't be offended, it is my opinion only and you are entitled to your own.

Eve and Ellie having way too much fun.


Asher was handsome too. Although the shoes didn't last long.

The night before the wedding my niece Alysa put Eve's hair in 'rags'. The next morning Eve had an afro. It was a bit hard trying to figure out what to do with such curly hair, but we managed to work it out and I ended up loving it. Now I wish her hair was always that curly.


My two handsome men. Cute as a button and so good looking;)

my sissie Becky and my nieces Mekaiah (who is getting married at the end of May) and Samara (who better not be getting married for a LONG time!!!!)

My best bud Alex (When Alex was a baby I lived really close, and I spent so much time with him that often he would go to me over his mom). Alex is now 8!!!! Happy Birthday Bud!

The Cake. It isn't slanted, the picture is. That would be my great photography skills. I really liked the cake; however, I was in charge of setting it up the second day and totally botched it up. It looked so gross. Oh well, I have some great shots of the first day.

The Family Dinner (which I am not sure is traditional or just Southern Albertanal. No one else has really heard of them. FOod was yummy though. The decorations were great and I will NEVER do that again. I am hiring a wedding planner for my children. I don't think I have the stamina to decorate like that. It took forever!!!! Cammie don't be sad, I don't resent you, but never again for any of us!!! You were the last. Final! DONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment