Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahser's 2 birthday parties for a 1 year old.

Our buddy is 1!!! He is big enough to be 2 so we had 2 parties for him, one in Calgary with Mark's mom and one here in Houston with just us. Eve was a bit more into it and if it was up to her, he would have had a pink princess cake and Dora toys as gifts.




Eve is a little less excited about the birthday party right at this moment, I think she had a bit too much sugar this last week and bit too little sleep.


Hmmmm.... who is more excited about the cake?





Our party at home was very low key. I didn't feel like making a cake (can you blame me, I still haven't finished unpacking). We bought some muffins and icing from Krogers and that was Ahser's first birthday cake (honestly, it tasted better than what I would have made anyways)


I am all for letting him eat his own cake, but I am too lazy to have to clean off the icing, so our little birthday boy had an icingless cupcake (like he cares). Most of the muffin ended up all over the floor and on his head.



Present excitement. Eve ended up loving Asher's gifts more than he did. He was all about eating the card.

No comments: