Monday, March 15, 2010

Our babies look alike!!!

Today I took a few more shots of our kiddies. I was thinking that it has been a while for Asher, and since we have literally a zillion shots of Eve at all ages, I thought Asher needed some more.
I realized while I was loading them up, Eve and Asher look a lot alike. Here are some shots of them both at around 10 months.


So the first two are obviously of Eve, I realized all my photos of her are now off the computer and on a disk. I didn't realize I was so efficient. Darn it. These were the only two I had. The second one is earlier (she is chubbier in it).






Now Asher.




btw-Asher just started pulling himself up to a stand and walking around. I found him this afternoon standing in his crib walking back and forth. He pulls himself up at the stairs and is so proud of himself (I will have to get a shot of his toothy grin, it is pretty sweet).






I love this photo. Asher gets so bugged by Eve. She pulls him, squeezes him, tickles him, and generally bothers him like crazy. This is a perfect shot of him not appreciating 'the love'.

1 comment:

Jen Heninger said...

He looks like you!! I can't believe how old he is. It can't be almost a year. Good grief. That's very sweet...Eve mugging on it.