Mark and I were invited to an Indian wedding. Mark's good friend Rohit was the groom and I was thrilled to attend. I have always wanted to see an Indian wedding, I wasn't disappointed. It was so full of energy! The dancing during the 'Barat' ( I am sure I spelled that wrong), when the groom comes in on an elephant or horse and the wedding party dances around him, it was marvelous. The food was delicious and everyone involved so kind.
Eve was able to come with us to the wedding ceremony and she loved it. The sarees that many of the women were wearing were breathtaking.
This is Rohit on the horse. The music was loud and the horse skiddish. I don't think he has ever been on a horse. I have to admit, it was kind of funny watching him swear at the horse.Inside the temple waiting for the ceremony to begin. Shoes off and snacks in hand (delicious mango juice).
Rohit and Tina. Our shots aren't that great. Her wedding saree was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and heavy.
Family photos at the end, just before we had to leave we tried to snap a few more to see the detail on Tina's dress, unfortunately, it didn't turn out.


No comments:
Post a Comment