Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Big Huge Update!

It has been a long time since we updated everyone on our family.  So much has happened since the summer.  We had a few birthdays, Christmas and Tricia ran her first marathon.

Halloween is always a fun adventure.  The kids change their minds several times during the week. 
Here is the two days that we went out to celebrate.  The first was a trunk or treat at our church.  Eve wanted to be a princess mermaid and Asher wanted to be Donkey Kong. Jude didn't get to choose.
  For Halloween, Eve choose to be Tinkerbell and Asher refused to wear the Donkey Kong tie.  Jude, once again had no choice.

Our baby is 2!  Well, now he is almost Two and a half.  He wanted a Thomas cake and here is the best I can do with the little talent I have.  I love looking at pretty decorated cakes, I hate decorating cakes...hate it!
He didn't care, to him it was a masterpiece.  Good Boy!


Family came to visit and so we were off to the beach in November.  The weather was perfect.  I had to slip this one in of Asher because he is so darn cute.


Eve turned 6!  For her birthday her Dido (grandpa) got her tickets to the Houston Ballet's performance of The Nutcracker.  It was great.  Just her and her mom enjoying some girl time.


Eve also fell in love with skating, which we tried out during the Christmas break.  This is Tricia desperately hanging on to Eve, Tricia hates ice skating.  


  Finally, on New Year's Day Tricia ran her first marathon.  It was tough, but it is done.  Mark and the kids were wonderful.  They had signs and loves for her while she ran.


That is it!  You are now up to date, including the previous post which is actually the most recent event.

2 comments:

Ashtyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashtyn said...

I cant wait until I get to see you! I got your letters yesterday and I thought they were super cute. I love you guys!
P.S.
Eve I was Tinkerbell for Halloween too!