Our summer was full of fun, family, and HEAT
We had a great time enjoying the 4th of July Parade
I am amazed we survived it, it was HOT!
It is a toss-up with the heat, humidity, and sun here: Cover up and no sunburn but sweat and suffer, or dress in the littlest clothing you have and burn! I am thinking the cool weather in Canada doesn't sound so bad after all.
Eve and Asher waiting to collect the goodies at the parade.
Next it was birthday time. Both Mark and I have summer birthdays.
The kids were thrilled with all the cake and parties.
Mark was sweet enough to surprise me with tickets to visit my sisters and attend my nephews wedding.
Eve started school this year. Hooray for her! She loved it. What else is there to say.
Jude visiting with his Auntie Marnie. This is the first time they met. It was a wonderful time. I don't know what he liked more: visiting with his Auntie, Uncle and their family or playing with their dog.





No comments:
Post a Comment