
I don't know if you can tell but Eve was in charge of all decorating. She had been given some stickers at the grocery store and insisted we use them as decorations for the cupcakes. Needless to say, all the cupcakes had toothpicks with 'Kroger' stickers on them. To give you an idea of Mark's trust in my decorating skills, he thought I did it and wondered what it meant. I thought is was very obvious that it was Eve's idea!
It is still tough for Mark and I to figure out how to take care of our lawn and the kids. We usually pop a movie in, set up treats on the table and try to get the work done as fast as we can, checking on them occasionally (our house has tons of windows so we can see them all the time too). But last Saturday Jude was sick of waiting for me to put him down for his nap and fell asleep like this. Eve was devastated when I took him up stairs to finish his nap. She was quite content having him sleep on her for a couple of hours.
I just love to get great shots of the kids. I don't know what made Asher smile like this, but I am glad I got the picture.
We haven't had any pictures of our little kiddos up on the wall and we hadn't had a good family photo since Eve was barely two, Asher still a bun in the oven. So finally, after driving Mark crazy with my talking about it, we got photos and frames for his birthday (I know I am so thoughtful, I get him what I want for his birthday). Mark's sister Melanie took our family photos and with only 15 minutes for the photo shoot she came up with some amazing shots. I hope the copies of the family photos are big enough to see... We picked up a few extra frames and since our kids are so gorgeous, we plastered photos of them all over the place. Mark is worried it is too many, but when your kids are as beautiful as ours you gotta do it!
So, if you cared (which Cammie specifically asked for) here are the photos we developed. Please just go ahead and skip this if you are not interested, it is only pictures of the most beautiful kids in the whole entire world:)
We got the first two photos developed and they are the 8x10s on our wall... for anyone wondering they are from Kemah (who knew, right?)! I love the sidewalk!!


This one I got as a 5x7 simply because I love it but it didn't look right as one of the big ones. It isn't on the wall (that would be a bit crazy having THREE of the same family shoot) but it is on our shelf, still a lot, but since I don't care no one else should).

Eve's is a 5x7 on the wall
Asher's is the other 5x7 on the wall

Jude's is the 4x6 on the wall

We did a beach picture of each of the kids for the wall and this is the final one, of Eve. 5x5
THis is the one of all the kiddos that is on the wall as a 5x5
This is the buddies 5x5
Then we got a couple of frames for the shelves and fireplace mantel. A double frame for Jude and Asher...
..and our prima ballerina on her own

FInally, we have an individual baby picture up of all our kids. It took a while but Jude's is now on the shelf too.
That is it!!!! I am now off to make decorations for a baby shower that I am helping with. I got some great ideas from one charming party (blog) and from a friend of mine (Sarah), so we will see what I come up with. I am going to take pictures because I am sewing the decorations (which will be given to the mom to decorate her baby's room). Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Love, love, love the second family picture down at the carnival. You all look so happy--I would want to blow it up even larger than an 8x10. Awesome!
LOVE IT!!! NOW< CHECK OUT MINE>>
Post a Comment