
We got some good cuddling time with the kids and had to take some shots to prove to them when they are older that they did like to be with their parents. I am going to soak it all in before they think they are too cool for us!!!
Asher is sporting his BYU jersey in honor of the game (I had to force him into it. The kid is so particular about what he wears. Now that we have visited his cousin Jackson and he so kindly let us borrow some of his clothes that are too small, all I have to say to Asher is:"Jackson's shirt. Do you want to wear it?" and he willingly puts it on...I use it a lot wether or not it is Jackson's shirt...)
Good cuddling time!!! Oh how I love the snuggles!

Worn out from who knows what, Mark taking a catnap with the Juder-bug.
1 comment:
asher is DARLING!
Post a Comment