To begin, Eve is a little fish now (or a little shark). She went from not even putting a bit of her face in the water in April to this. She had a great time with Mark jumping and flying into the water. She can now swim the width of the pool under water by herself and she jumps in off the side all the time. I am so proud of her progression and I can tell it did a lot for her confidence.

Tricia's parents came to visit and they had a great time (I am assuming) with the kids. I know the kids had a blast.
To begin with, Loral made bread with the Eve and Asher twice! They loved it. Asher really got into it, even using his fists like Grandma to punch the bread.

Asher! What is there to say? We went to the beach with Grandma and Grandpa for Canada Day. Asher discovered the joy (last time with his Dido) of dumping sand in his hair. I don't know why, but he loves it. Needless to say the tub was full of sand that night after tubbies.

On the 2nd we went to a baseball game. It was packed! I had been to a BlueJays game before but this was the first time my parents had been to a professional baseball game. I think the only thing they will remember is how many flights of stairs they had to climb! It was crazy! We didn't find the elevator until we left. Eve and Asher were thrilled because of the hotdogs (which cost more than the tickets!!!!!)

I am not sure how to describe this one. Eve thinks the Davy Crockett hat is a princess wig and Asher was fine wearing the pink gypsy hat and princess shoes. Oh well!

Jude the buddy!!! He loves his Tubbies, and I can't believe I got a shot that he wasn't flailing around uncontrollably. He is pretty CUTE.
2 comments:
Jude is precious :)
I must say I love Asher in those princess shoes, and how in the world did he get so much sand in his hair?
Post a Comment