Monday, May 9, 2011

Asher is 2!

Asher is now 2. He reached the 'terrible' stage much before his birthday and he is definitely worthy of the title. We love him anyways. Despite all his energy and his ability to scream louder than any woman in any horror movie, he has a sweet side: he loves loves loves to give Jude hugs and cuddles and is usually rather gentle when lovin' is little brother.

I recently discovered Cold Stone's "Ice Cream Cupcakes" and I am pretty sure I am never going back. So cheap and very yummy. All I had to do was print of some little label, tape them on to toothpicks, and stick them in the cupcakes!
As you can guess the theme was Outer Space!


With family in town we decided to actually have an activity for Asher's birthday. We went to NASA. Perfect for little kids and they loved it all.


Asher was thrilled with the space shuttle in his treat bag (he is obsessed with airplanes of any kind).

The Birthday Buddy


Eve and her cousin Avery waiting rather patiently for Asher to come and open his presents


Asher kind of got the opening present idea, but Eve and Avery were there to help him out when he wasn't going fast enough.

CAKE TIME!


This is him in all his glory! We had just put all the mulch down and he quickly picked it all up and dumped it on his head.

I couldn't decide what was a better shot, so you get both.


Our little Jude. THere were no shots of him with the other kids and we couldn't leave him out; too cute for that! Ah he is sweet and cuddly and smiley.

2 comments:

Jen Heninger said...

He does look a bit like Ems. Just bigger eyes and chubbier.

Grammarules said...

Looks like he's all boy! They're happiest when they can get dirty.