Thursday, February 24, 2011

Another set of photos for you to enjoy

The Crazies!!! Asher loves to wear Eve's wings (every once in a while), then he proceeds to terrorize her by chasing her around screaming. I don't know where he saw a scary pixie who chases girls around and screams at them.


At the end the pixie shows everyone that he is nice by giving out hugs



This is what happens on lazy Sunday afternoons when I try to take a nap: Eve decorates me. I was not awake and I didn't wake up.


Mark then took a turn 'decorating' Eve and she in turn decorated him, which we don't have a picture of since as you already know I was asleep.



This is what happens when I am not home and Mark gets the kids dressed for outside. I don't even know how he found the jacket since it was in storage waiting to fit Jude. I guess Asher was warm enough and perhaps it is a new fashion trend. I can't imagine it is that comfy.






This is another attempt at some pictures of the kids for our wall. Not too bad, it always involves a great deal of food, coercion and crying. I try...




They are cute!!!


5 comments:

Kaiah said...

I love your kiddies! I love the "decorating" that Eve did. It made me laugh :)

Cammie said...

OHHHHHHHHHHH I just wanna pick him up and give him cuddles like he has never had before!!!!!!! This is ridiculous that I have not met him yet!!!! Although, I do know that I am his favorite aunty in the whole wide world....Correction....UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!

jay said...

You are so funny! I love the picture of Asher in the bear sweatshirt. That is what Emmi is starting to look like because I don't want to buy her a new jacket in March! And that is a talent to sleep while you are being decorated.

jay said...

sorry-- this is Kjerstina, not Jay. I think it would sound different from him :)

Jen Heninger said...

What is that stuff all over you?