Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mother's Day!!!!

Just a quick post. I love surprises!...well...most surprises. Mother's Day arrived and I got a great breakfast and a yummy dinner. My gift was a bit vague. It was odd for Mark, usually he loves giving gifts. I figured that it must have been a crazy couple of weeks at work and thought 'oh well'.
Two weeks later, or close to it, this arrived at the door.

NOt by itself, but a delivery truck and three guys. I love it!
*just a side note: We had been looking at it for a while online and I was drooling over it. I just didn't know Mark had bought it. Even though my mattress is the same, somehow I find my bed more comfortable.
My Hubby is so sweet and he loved that I had no idea, he always loves when I have no idea about what he is doing.

1 comment:

Tom said...

It's beautiful! How thoughtful of him :)
Melissa