I still think that it should be custom to have another wedding (with the same husband OBVIOUSLY) a couple of years after your first. By that time you know what you want, you know what to focus on, and you get to wear another pretty dress. I don't even want any presents, just the pretty party. Oh well, here are some cool ideas for weddings. I am not super into country, but all these are pretty cute and I love, love, love the bouquet.
I thought this was such a cool idea for center pieces and party gifts. Who doesn't like strawberries and homemade breads. How adorable.
This is a GREAT idea - I totally agree with you! How about for the 3rd or 5th anniversary! (Maybe that's because I haven't been married that long...yikes.)
5 comments:
LOVE IT!
renew your vows :) go for it! :D
You know what you want . . . and might even be able to afford it. :)
I guess that's what big anniversary parties are. 6 years is a big one, I think. ;)
I would love to do it again too! Great ideas!
This is a GREAT idea - I totally agree with you! How about for the 3rd or 5th anniversary! (Maybe that's because I haven't been married that long...yikes.)
Post a Comment