Friday, January 29, 2010

our house and the cuties

This is our very sad attempt to take a family picture by ourselves...note to self: kids don't look at the camera, they look at the person holding the camera; if there is no one holding the camera, they don't look at it!!!!

Our little Asher is a army crawler, he would be great in the military crawling through the grass; however, he would spend most of his time eating the grass as he crawled.

Asher feels completely comfortable using a pink bib for dinner, it is the dinner he really cares about. much to Mark's dismay his boy can't tell the difference between pink and blue yet; and since I don't care, he will wear the clean bib despite what color it is!

My two handsome boys

It was freezing during December and January, the only way to stay warm on the main floor was to cuddle under the blanket, it made for some fun evenings of doing nothing.


Eve showing off her new Christmas PJ's. She is doing a little dance move.


Our house, 1 more month and it is ours!!!! We are so excited!!!!

THe pool WILL be completely gated with a lock. THat was the only rule I had if the house had a pool...well, it also had to be clean and in good condition.

Dining Room

Family Room

4 comments:

Estelle Kane said...

I love the house!! Gorgeous! And your kids are cuties!

MZP said...

the house looks nice!! it would look even nicer if it were in our ward :(

Melanie said...

Gorgeous house! I'm so excited for you guys.

I think a visit may be in order . . .

Mark and Amber said...

Oh my gosh! Your house is beautiful! Have fun decorating, what a great adventure!