Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Goin' to the Zoo

Off to the zoo we went; it was a great time for the adults as well as the kids. The couple we met from church are great and Eve loves having another baby to hang out with. The weather was perfect, and it is the only place we have been to in Barcelona that wasn't over-crowded.

Mark and Eve checking out the lemurs


The lemurs, relaxing and having a great time together. Don't ask me what he was doing, we aren't sure.


The weather was warm enough that most of the animals would do nothing but sit and stare at us. I can only imagine what is going through their heads. Bored out of his mind I would guess. How many times can you run around a log, a rope, and a small slab of cement before you begin to go crazy.


Mark, Eve, Chad, and Grace


Flamingos are always entertaining, but these aren't flamingos are they. The elephants were great; smelly, but great.

1 comment:

Julie G said...

I often feel sorry for zoo animals. Poor things. But oh so entertaining for us humans.