Wednesday, September 5, 2007

First Week of September


Eve and I have spent a few days touring around the local parks while Mark is in classes. His schooling keeps him very busy and that leaves Eve and I on our own to discover Barcelona.

There are so many gardens that the tourists don't know about. They are extremely hilly though.


Eve and I went to Parc Guell and had a lovely time. There were alot of people, but the park is so large that you aren't bothered by everyone.
We hiked through the hills and it tuckered Eve right out, she was exhausted from all that riding in her stroller. I, on the other hand, had to push the stroller back up to the top of the park where we had entered.

2 comments:

The Kane's said...

Wow! Definitely beats our walks through Citadel! It's gorgeous!

melis said...

Thanks for including us in your trip journal. Sounds so exciting! Nice to see pics of Eve as well. Love, Aunty Sylvia, and family XO

PS It was great seeing you guys at the wedding before you left on your trip. Thanks for coming! :-)