Sunday, January 1, 2012

Eve's Performances and our crafts

Eve had a few performances this holiday season. First she sang at her school, which was so cute. She is very shy in front of people and almost didn't go up. I am glad that she did, even though she was nervous the whole time, which you can tell by the following pictures.


I had made her dress for her birthday. I fell in love with the fabric and had found some antique buttons at the quilt show. I love old glass buttons. They are like treasures!



But at the end she was thrilled she had participated!


She also had her ballet recital for Christmas. I convinced one of the very talented moms to help me make these hair pieces for the evening's performance.


Eve being introduced at the beginning.



One more thing I made: I wish I had had one too, a diaper clutch/ change pad. I had a diaper clutch, I also had a change pad but not all in one. This was my favorite pattern I found online (the closet crafter??) Anyways, love it! It was for my dear sister who just had a baby.

No comments: