Friday, July 23, 2010

Eve's Dress

This is the first time I have ever made two posts in one day. I also posted on Wednesday, so this is a very productive week as far as blogging goes. It is probably the last time I will ever post twice in one day. I was just so proud of the dress I made Eve, which really isn't much, but I made it AND I didn't unstitch a single seam (that is a miracle). I am now gearing up for the costume I am making for Eve for her birthday (it is 4 months away, but it will take me forever). She wants a Snow White costume so bad.... here goes.


*the middle picture is of the appliqued butterfly I put on it. She wouldn't wear it unless it had a butterfly on it. Oh, and her pose in the 2nd shot, all her own. I am not sure my daughter is going to be a model any time soon. It was like pulling teeth to get her to stand still, and I only got the one shot out of her. I think the other picture looks a bit like a pin-up girl

1 comment:

Jen Heninger said...

You're growing up!! You can sew for your children...congratulations.