Tricia's parents and three of our nieces came down to Houston for 2 weeks. We had a blast. And everyone (EVERYONE) had a great time at the beach.
NO ONE will believe this. These pictures are to prove the story. I told my sissies that my mother not only went into the water at Galveston, but was jumping in the waves. I told you so....
Loral (Tricia's Mom) is making sure she is still pretty after all the fun in the water. The pictures don't do it justice, the water actually went over her head and she didn't quite when it did!!!
Cameron (Tricia's Dad) had a great time too, although the first day he didn't go swimming. After seeing how much fun his wife had He donned his suit for the next trip to the beach and jumped right in.
Mark, the beach snob;) refused to go into the murky water. I guess he misses the beaches in Spain where you can see the bottom. He still looked very cute hanging out on the beach.
Asher just chillin' at the beach. He was adorable playing in the water
Asher LOVED, and I mean it, walking along the beach. The water was pretty fun, but nothing compared to walking barefoot along the beach. A great romantic man in the making;)
The nieces were the best. All the other teenage girls were in skimpies, with their hair perfect, trying not to get wet. Not our lovely ladies, they were all into the diving, jumping and swimming. It was as fun to watch them as to play in the waves. They even looked sweet in their goggles.

Eve loved the water too. Here are some pictures of the cuties and all the fun that they had.




These are our pretty girls. It was so much fun having them.
Lys

Ciana

Samara

We also had to post a few pictures of Eve at gymnastics. She has so much fun and there is great hopes of the Olympics in her future... or just that she can finally do a backwards roll.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK
Mark was so sweet to allow Tricia's family to share in the birthday festivities; a good thing too since our camera broke and we had Lysa's as a back up.

Mark really wanted a digital chess game he could play while traveling. Since I was pretty sure he knew he was getting it, I tricked him. We found a sweet old small chess game at the antique market and I gave that to him instead. It wasn't until he had it all set up and was acting all happy with his present that I brought out the second game. I am pretty sure he is happy with it.

Last is some great shots Lysie got of my sweeties. I wish she lived close and then I would have plenty of cute shots of them.


1 comment:
i'm so sorry about marks birthday pictures i feel terrible i didn't get the candles being blown out. I still have to edit some pictures so i'll send you them after their edited :)
Post a Comment