Asher loves to smile and make as much noise as he can. He will now copy me when I coo at him. He will try and make his little lips vibrate as well. He is so bright eyed and smiley that it is alright that he is still waking up 3-4 times a night. One look at his big blue eyes and huge smile and my heart melts.
Eve is a lot more cuddly now that Asher has come along and I am soaking it in. She loves to sit on my lap and read books. I can't get enough of it. She will even lay her head on my lap and let me hold her- she usually isn't that cuddly. Well, even if it was jealousy that started it, I will take it.
Eve is now (almost) completely potty trained. She only messes up if she thinks she isn't supposed to bug me (like when I am putting Asher to sleep). She will let us know that she doesn't have to go when we ask her by saying 'No, I'm bine!' (I think she has a bit of an adenoid problem.
Anyways, here are some more pictures to enjoy.




Poor little Evie got a big mosquito bite right by her eye. She is so sensitive to them that her eye swelled up and is all red. Poor little lamb.
1 comment:
Holy doodle your kids are getting big...and really cute (but that has always been so)! It's so hard to blog during the summer, eh! I have just started to get back to mine too...it's definitely a winter "sport"! You should put up a video of Eve dancing...sounds really cute!
Post a Comment