
Getting ready to enter the maze. Eve loved leading us around and eventually she did find her way out.

THe view from the top

The entire park was so beautiful, they had different levels, with paths and stairs to connect, my favourite were the rocky trails called "lovers walk". I am not sure why they called it that, perhaps because you had to hang onto each other while you hiked.

Eve showing us which way to go... she is blessed with a great innate sense of direction;)

Beaches... So for Valentines day we headed to the beach (again) to take a few shots. THe beach was too cold and windy so we ended up on the board walk and the port, still lots of fun.
THe first is of Port Vell. Port Vell is always so busy and on a Saturday it is crazy. There was an old lady feeding the sea gulls so the shot turned out pretty nice.

We took a break to enjoy the sun on the board walk at the beach, where Eve proceeded to dance with her mouse and try and run away from us. She would turn and look at us, say "Adios!", wave and then slowly walk away, hoping we wouldn't chase her.

Thank goodness! She decided to return to us after all... I knew we weren't that bad of parents.

Art by Port Vell. I should know what it is called, but I don't

THe Columbus monument, I really like this view but can never do it justice.

Slides!!! Now we come to the slides. About 6 months ago we discovered the two biggest park slides we have ever seen. Finally this weekend we took our camera and made the trek up the huge hill (small mountain) to try them out and show everyone just how enormous they are...Eve loved them... with Daddy's supervision and help.
Eve heading up to the park with the slides... She always has to have her purse and her mouse with her. Luckily this time I convinced her she didn't need to wear a dress.

Behold, the slides!!! They are GI-NORMOUS!!!!

Evie and Mark testing them out!

Eve loved them so much that she was in charge of who went down them and when. She would even count for us to get us ready.

Tricia and the little baby had to try them out too. Don't worry she was careful and made sure that the baby was protected at all times. It was a successful trip down.
2 comments:
Man there are some amazing things over there! Those are huge slides! And Eve...my goodness is she ever cute and getting big! Did I know you are expecting again? Cause it was kind of a shock when you said that, and then I thought, wait...maybe I already knew that. Whatever the case is, congrats! That is so exciting! How have you been feeling? (Feel free to write me an email to answer all my questions instead of using the blog!)
little Eve is a doll! congrats on the newest to be! xoxo, Rachel (Sis Kearl)
Post a Comment