
The inside is definitely under construction. It is full of scaffolding and plaster moulds. I found that the outside was more beautiful.

The dove is not part of the statue (just is case you were wondering).

The outside of the building is decorated with a variety of nativity scenes: Mary riding the donkey, Mary and Joseph with Jesus at the manger, Mary and Jesus when he is an older baby. We loved the outside.

This is my favorite picture. This is the main window and what I would guess will be the main entrance is just below.
1 comment:
I've always wanted to see Sagrada Familia! Well ever since I learned about it in college Architecture! What are you doing in Barcelona!? I guess I'll have to read your blog to find out. I just wanted to say hello, tell you I found you, and tell you my family blogspot address: pinestraw
-Alyn (Diehl)
Post a Comment