We had a little informal photo shoot. I didn't have any great shots of the kids being silly or dressed up. To get ready for Father's Day I try to get some cute photos of the kids for Mark and the Grandpas. This was what the kids came up with.
All except the first one. I wanted a new picture of just the kids for our wall. I don't think this will work but it was cute anyways.
We have inherited a few costumes for the boys. This is Asher's version of a bad guy: A ninja outfit, a crusaders shield and a light saber.
Jude just loves Batman, he is always so upset if his pjs aren't clean
Eve, well just too cute!
We did get some silly shots too...
...stay tuned for the final pictures. Just waiting for Father's Day. I don't want to spoil it for Mark.




No comments:
Post a Comment