Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am being way to ambitious. It must be nesting;) Well, I made one last pillowcase dress for Eve before I attempted the Snow White costume. Both are done and the costume looks great. I will post a picture of it once I get the doll dress to match finished. I also added the aprons we made for Eve's friend Camille for her Birthday. Eve insisted she have a doll apron to match, so we made one. Eve said it needed to have a cake on it, so with her creative inspiration we made a little doll apron with a cake and a apron for Camille with a flower on it.
I think that once I finish their Halloween costumes I might be done with sewing for a bit, it is sooo time consuming and addicting.



3 comments:

Craig Smith said...

Oh my goodness!!!! So CUTE!! You are so amazing. I need to hire you to make some cute stuff for Emmie since her mommy is not talented enough to do it for her. Everything looks amazing!!!

Ashtyn said...

AWWW that Is THE CUTEST little apron i have EVER SEEN!! AND I LOVE THE DRESS ITS SOOO ADORIBLE

Kathryn Crouse said...

I'm so glad you have a blog!! :) It's easier to stay in touch (I think) and you get a good picture of your friend's lives! Your little jaunt to the alligators AND the spiders hanging from the trees reminds me of my mission. Same thing!! I didn't like it but my companion had a panic attack walking under them. LOL!! How many wards are in the Houston area? Two of my friends just moved there recently. Taunya and Nick Perry...