Tuesday, May 13, 2008

MBAT @ HEC

Our little Evie, enjoying everything that she saw and did. She was the star of MBAT!!! We went to HEC (just outside of Versailles) for their annual MBA tournament. The top 15 business schools in Europe are invited to participate in the sporting events and we had a great time! There were a few other kids, but I have to admit that our little cutie was a hit! She danced, sang, clapped, and cheered the entire time.


We had a little ESADE shirt made for Eve, and I am hoping that others from the program got some good shots of her in it, because this is the only good shot I got.


Just in the valley beside the school is their football feilds, track, and tennis courts. It was so beautiful and the weather was perfect the entire time.


The Basketball team relaxing in-between games, probably talking strategy.


The ESADE wives. We had a great time not only watching our spouses play sports, but participating ourselves. From L-R, first row: Adriana, Norina; second row: Mafer, Ursula; Back: Me, Heather.

No comments: